Winter is the season for restoration & projects - don't forget your electronics!!
PLEASE NOTE: HOLIDAY HOURS!!! Rick's will be CLOSED 12/23 - 1/1. No orders will be processed during this time so please plan ahead for any custom work and/or timely part replacements!
***International Orders require PayPal for payment processing***
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 OR MORE *Certain Restrictions Apply
- Some models have a "Hot Shot" as the size, these are high performance, heavy duty Hot Shot versions made with special Mosfet technology that does not get hot.
- Actual product may vary from image depending on make and model.
All of Rick's rectifier regulators are brand new parts and come with a one year replacement warranty. Most units are direct replacement pieces and come with the factory plug ends. This allows for an easy install - just unplug your part and plug ours in. We also know there is a need for universal rectifier regulators for certain unique machines. In this case, the rectifier regulator will come with wire leads only and you will need to hard wire it. Before replacing your rectifier regulator, be sure to read these instructions & check the integrity of all your electrical connectors. Item may vary from image.
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Check that the stator is not grounded.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator & rec/reg
- Check & repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-Temp Dielectric grease on all connectors