Some of you may not know, but we are located on the east coast in southern New Hampshire – in that little part of the state that’s between Massachusetts and Maine. So we have easy access to the Maine coast & the New Hampshire mountains. We are very lucky to be so close to the the trail system in Gorham & Berlin NH. This is the best place to visit if you’re into ATV’s, UTV’s, and Dirt Bikes. Some of the best trails and a very fun & beautiful place to visit!
There are so many miles of well kept trails, a variety of terrain & views of the mountains, lakes & rivers to take in. Smooth trails for a nice relaxing cruise, or the rugged and rocky trails for some adventure! Plus the luxury of riding on the streets to run errands, get gas, even go through a drive through!! In the north east, this is especially unique.
Here is a quick Top 10 list of why we love the Jericho ATV trail system so much:
- Hundreds of miles of other connecting trails.
- Great views of mountains, lakes, & rivers. Especially from the Windmills.
- Fun for everybody,: trails for ATV’s, UTV’s, Dirt Bikes, and some even for 4×4 SUV’s!
- Variety of terrain & riding: straight smooth paths, rocky & rough trails, over rivers, over bridges, up mountains, on the road… pretty much anything you can imagine!!
- Many ATV & UTV rental places around, so you can have fun even if you don’t own a machine!
- You can ride on many of the roads in Gorham & Berlin. Enough said.
- Very nice & friendly people live there & they love interacting with the riders.
- There are a variety of lodging options in Gorham & surrounding towns, from camping to small motels, to larger upscale hotels. You can even rent a whole house/condo if you’re traveling with a large group and want to stay all together.
- Easily mapped out trails: you can buy very detailed maps from many ATV rental places in the area.
- Delicious, homemade, warm donuts at Jericho Deli and Convenience, in Berlin NH. And yes, you can get there by road on your ATV!