Do you dream of seeing your ride get the true fame & appreciation it deserves? Want to see your bike in a calendar so you can brag to all of your friends? We’re looking for images for our upcoming 2023 calendar and *YOU* could win!!
Contest will run for 2 weeks: May 12, 2022 – May 30, 2022
Winners will be chosen & announced on Tuesday May 31st!
Just a few rules & how to enter:
- Your bike MUST have at least (1) Rick’s Motorsport Electrics part installed & you need to identify what part it is
- You need to have a high resolution photo (preferably landscape/horizontal) available to email to us if you’re picked as a winner
- There is no limit on entries or bikes – post as many as you want! But make sure the photos are calendar worthy.
- Contest will run for 2 weeks: May 12, 2022 – May 30, 2022
- Winners will be chosen & announced on Tuesday May 31, 2022
- For Instagram: post a photo of your bike & tag us and be sure to use #rickselectricscalendar in your post
- For Facebook: Like the contest announcement post, post a photo in the comments of the contest announcement & tell us what part is in your machine
We will choose 14 photos, 1 for each month; the top favorite will also get the cover image of the calendar. We’ll also choose up to 6 additional photos as “honorable mentions” and they will all appear on the last month of the calendar as smaller images. Each winner will receive a calendar featuring their machine, a Rick’s Motorsport Electrics “I work with strippers” t-shirt, Rick’s branded sticker pack, and a 20% off discount coupon for a future order.
For printing purposes, all images selected for the final calendar will need to be received as high resolution (300 dpi and at least 12″x10″). Rick’s reserves the right to color correct and/or crop images if necessary. *Rick’s retains the rights to use any images submitted in future advertising and/or promotion we deem suitable, including the 2023 Rick’s calendar, advertisements, or on our website or social media accounts.
We can’t wait to see all the beautiful machines that you guys build & ride!