Why riding a motorcycle is better than driving a car
Here’s a top 10 list from the motorcycle engineers at Rick’s Motorsport Electrics giving the breakdown on why riding your motorcycle is so much better than driving in your car.
- MPG – you save way more money in gas.
- Maneuverability – the handling in your car just doesn’t compare.
- Don’t be a cager – you are much more aware of your surroundings on a bike than in a car. Enjoy!
- Easy Parking – you can fit a motorcycle into a lot more places than a car
- You don’t have to hear the kids (or anyone) arguing with you – just you and the open road!
- Cute girls are more than willing to take a ride on the back. And they have to get really close!
- Ease of commuting – in most states, you can take the car pool lane even riding one-up on your bike. So wave goodbye to all the traffic!
- Camaraderie – motorcyclists love to stick together, there is a sort of unspoken kinship among riders.
- Coolness Factor – you are automatically cool when you’re on a bike
- Nothing beats that feeling of freedom & power that you can only get on a motorycle
We know there are so many more reasons that riding a motorcycle rocks. Feel free to add your favorites or anything you think we missed in the comments section!